- Please note: Perlite rather than propagating sand is now used in this peat moss blend.
Peat moss blend features…..
- Peat moss and perlite have been washed to remove any contaminants.
- Peat moss has excellent water retention and high acidity.
- Perlite maximizes aeration for healthy root growth.
- A 1.2 L bag provides completely fills a standard 140 mm plastic pot.
- Can be used for Venus flytraps, North American pitcher plants and Sundews.
- Precautions: use dust masks and gloves when handling peat moss and perlite to avoid inhaling fine particles.