- Light – provide at least 6 hours of direct sunlight.
- Location – recommended to be grown outdoors but can also be grown in a greenhouse with good results.
- Watering – place pot in tray of water to keep soil wet. Use distilled water, reverse osmosis filtered water or rainwater.
- Dormancy – plant requires a rest or dormancy period during winter to regain energy for the growing season.
- Peak growing period – largest pitchers appear in Autumn and get up to 65 cm high.
- Click here for simple instructions on how to plant your rhizomes to give your plants the best start.
- Only bare rooted rhizomes (stems) are shipped in the mail.
- Rhizomes are selected from the most mature parent plant at time of order.
- All plants are grown outdoors all year round.
- Need peat moss with your purchased stem? Premium peat moss blend can be purchased from the online shop. Click here for details.