- Light – provide at least 4 hours of direct sunlight.
- Location – outdoors (recommended), greenhouse or indoors on a North facing aspect.
- Watering – place pot in tray of water to keep soil wet. Use distilled water, reverse osmosis filtered water or rainwater.
- Dormancy – plant requires a rest or dormancy period during winter to regain energy for the growing season.
- Visit the Venus Flytrap Growing Guides for basic care guidelines.
- Only bare rooted rhizomes (stems) are shipped in the mail.
- Rhizomes are selected from the most mature parent plant at time of order.
- All plants are grown outdoors all year round.